Celebrating the happiest day of your life at the happiest place on earth. Here are some tips to help you plan your wedding at
Chose a Season: Central Florida has a reputation of warm sunny weather. But some times of the year are better than others. Use this as a guide to help you chose the right month for your Disney Wedding.
- January-February: Cold (60-50 degrees F) It may not sound cold to most, but when you are wishing for sunny tank top weather, your not going to find it here. The up side? It’s the least busy time for vacationers.
- Later February-April: (70-80 degrees F) Spring break can bring vacationers, the weather is warm, but tolerable but there is a chance for spring thunder storms.
- April- May (83-87 degrees F) Humidity is going to high, and it makes you feel hotter but most vacationers aren’t present.
- June-August (90-97 degrees F) This is high season for vacationers as well as hotel rates. Hurricane season starts June 1st.
- September- October (89-84 degrees F) The heat starts to lessen, after Labor day vacationers start to thin. The hotel rates start to lower. This is the peak of hurricane season.
- November- December (85-71 degrees F) November is the most popular month for a Florida wedding, and hurricane season ends. Mid December starts getting busy with vacationers.
Chose the day of the week. While Saturdays are most popular Fridays and Sundays are becoming increasing popular. It is not unusual for the Grand Floridian\’s Wedding Pavilion to have multiple weddings a day, including weekdays. Some Saturdays are booked up to two years in advance. This means that you may need to consider a weekday for your celebration.
Choose the time of day. Sunset weddings, morning brunch or even afternoon tea time weddings should be considered. Keep in mind you and your fiancée personality as well as guests that may attend. Some older guest and children may leave early at a late wedding reception.
Send ‘Save The Dates’ Early. If any of your guest are coming from out of town, you want to send you save the dates (STDs) early to give your guest time to plan.
Consider hiring outside vendors. When planning your wedding, you will be given package options including Djs, Photographers and Videographers. You may have some more flexibility if you hire an outside vendor. Orlando wedding videographers and other vendors can be found using a search engine.
Splurge on preserving your memories. You spend a year planning and then in 8 hours the whole thing is over. Make sure you preserve your memories. Hire a great Orlando wedding videographer and photographer so that you can relive those memories.
Go excotic. The Wedding Pavilion at the Grand Floridian is the most popular venue at Walt Disney World but there are other wonderful venues you can wed. Get creative and marry at Epcot’s Paris or Italy. The decor is already set for a romantic wedding. Little to no additional decorating is necessary.
Plan a Vacation. If having your wedding at Disney is a destination wedding, and most of your guest are traveling for your wedding, make it easy for yout guest to make it a vacation. There are vacation homes that can be rented or a block rooms at a choice hotel. You may be surprised how many people RSVP when the find out they can take a vacation as well as attend your wedding.
Orlando Wedding Videographer, Mary Angelini shares her tips she has learned from filming weddings.