Imagine a wedding custom designed for a Sam’s Club® Member at Walt Disney World® Resort. This fairy tale includes all of the trimmings: Celebrity Wedding Planner David Tutera, a once-in-a-lifetime Magic Kingdom® Park ceremony, reception, and much more.
Disney has partnered with Sam’s Club for the exclusive package available for the bridal couple and 50 guests.
Here are the details:
Your package for two includes:
• A Two (2) Day Planning Session with dedicated Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding Wedding Planner and a meeting with David Tutera for the Bride and Groom
• Four (4) nights deluxe accommodations at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa for the Bride and Groom, to be used during the wedding event
• Four (4) days Royal Treatment with Disney’s Special Activity Host/Hostess for 8 hours per day, to be used during the Wedding event
• Transportation for the Bride and Groom and Wedding Guests the day of the Wedding for the Ceremony and Reception
• Photography and Videography package for the Wedding Ceremony and Reception from Disney Fine Art Photography
• Save-the-Date and Wedding Invitations
• Custom-designed Ceremony, Dinner Reception and Dessert Party for 50 Guests to include floral, décor, entertainment and menus
• Once-in-a-lifetime wedding ceremony inside Magic Kingdom® Park during park hours with Cinderella Castle as your backdrop
• Everything begins at Swan Boat Landing where draped chiffon, flowers and ribbons create a lovely space. In this charming spot within the Magic Kingdom® Park, with Cinderella Castle as your backdrop, your ceremony is staged.
-Draped chiffon fabric and flower balls grace your ceremony space while swaged chiffon and flower balls adorn the railings. More chiffon and garlands wrap the poles, finishing off the look.
-An alter piece or unity arrangement adorns the ceremony area and topiaries grace either side of the water railing
Chiavari chairs, decorated with flower balls and trailing ribbons await your Guests. -A “Just Married” sign and flower garland hangs from the back of the landeau coach marketing this momentous occasion
• Custom-designed dinner reception in a secret location, surrounded by Disney magic
• Set in the mysterious backstage area of Magic Kingdom® Park, your reception will delight and amaze your family and friends. Here, everyone enjoys dinner surrounded by Disney’s magical Parade Floats. Then, to cap it all off, you experience a private viewing of Wishes Nighttime Spectacular!
-The Bride and Groom arrive on a float adorned with parade dancers
-The dancers perform a parade-style musical number created just for the Bride and Groom
-A delicious dinner is prepared by our award-winning Disney Chefs is served backstage at the Magic Kingdom® Park Parade Float Area
-Following dinner, Guests will dance the night away among the Parade Floats
-From the Parade Float Garage, the Bride and Groom, along with their Guests, will be able to step outside to see “Wishes” Fireworks Spectacular from this backstage vantage point!
David Tutera Details:
• Private planning session with celebrity wedding planner David Tutera
• Celebrity wedding planner David Tutera is hailed as an artistic visionary whose ability, uniquely creative talents and outstanding reputation have made him a tremendous success in the lifestyle arena. Tutera has created a name for himself by taking his passion for designing spectacular events and transforming it into a lifestyle. He continuously exceeds the expected with an unmatched level of inspiration, imagination, and innovation to create the latest trends in entertaining. Tutera’s grandfather, a successful florist, first noticed his grandson’s artistic ability at an early age and encouraged David to pursue his destiny. At age 19, with the sound advice of his grandfather and only one client, David opened his own events planning business. Today, David Tutera Inc. is an award winning company built from experience, dedication and Tutera’s natural talent for transforming the ordinary into extraordinary. His name has become synonymous with style, elegance, creativity, and vision. Honored in 2006 by Modern Bride Magazine as one of the “Top 25 Trendsetters of the Year,” David is also a professional speaker hired by Conde Nast, In Style, and many others to lecture on the topics of weddings, lifestyle, design and more. In addition David was also awarded as the “2005 Best Celebrity Wedding Planner” by Life & Style Magazine. David has been featured on Oprah, The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, E!, and the Style Network. In addition, People, USA Today, In Touch, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, In Style, Cosmopolitan, Celebrity Living, Redbook, and Town & Country, have all featured his work. David Tutera currently lives in New York City and maintains offices in both Manhattan and Mamaroneck, New York.
Available November 18, 2009 • 12:00 p.m. CST