Over 100 Amazing Disney Wedding Cake Pictures

castle-wedding-cake-pictures-65If you cannot find the perfect fairy tale wedding cake of your dreams from this collection of wedding cake pictures then good luck. I am confident you will find this one of the best collections of Disney related wedding cake pictures around. Below the cakes are categorized by Fairy Tale Wedding Cakes (includes Cinderella & Castle Wedding Cakes), Mickey & Minnie Wedding Cakes, and a few elegant and whimsical ones that will fit any Fairy Tale Wedding. Enjoy the pictures!

8 comments

1. Allister Simmons says:

Dear Disney Weddings,

We plan destination and local weddings in Bermuda and have a local bride in Bermuda who would like a Disney Castle Wedding cake prepared – size of wedding 200 people for August 29th this year. Can a Castle cake be prepared and sent to Bermuda?? If so, is there a telephone number you can provide to be able to speak with a pastry chef re design, kind of cake, ideas and cost for the cake and shipping so we can provide this information to our client. We look forward to a reply asap as the wedding is only 3 months away. Many thanks.
    Regards
    Allister Simmons, Managing Partner
    The Bridal Suite Bermuda
    toll free 888 253-5585

2. Rachel says:

Hi can you please tell me where you got the cake toppers on cake picture number 15 I am trying to find them for my cake. Thanks for any info you can give.

Sincerely,
    Rachel

3. Stephanie says:

Hi can anyone tell me where i can get the cake toppers for cake number 4, that is exactly what i am looking for as my cake and i cant find them anywhere!!!!

thanks,
    stephanie

4. Jennifer says:

HI,

Could anyone tell me where to get the cake toppers for wedding cake number 4?! Thats exactly what I am looking for!!!!!

5. Jennifer says:

HI,

6. michelle says:

Hi since i have seen these pictures ive been trying to find someone who could do a cake like number 34 in a baby pink as this would be my dream wedding cake could you let me now how im best going on about getting my dream cake x